Digital Real Estate Trading
What we do
tectrex is the future digital marketplace for institutional real estate investments
Digital securitization of real estate assets
tectrex tokenizes real estate and generates a fungible and regulated security. The company creates a liquid and standardized investment product and enables professional investors to benefit from stable dividend cash flows and asset value increases.
Asset owners can individually decide on the volume placed on the platform. In return, investors can equally decide on their investment volume.
The tectrex platform integrates all features necessary for secure and diligent real estate investments within a fully compliant and regulated set up.
The underlying legal product is a tokenized security which represents the entire cash flows of the real estate asset. This enables investors to benefit from both, distributions from the real estate’s periodical result as well as participations from value increases in case the real estate is sold.
tectrex will offer a holistic ecosystem for institutional real estate investments. The marketplace will offer primary issuance as well as secondary trading. Liquidity is provided through using a joint liquidity pool with 360X.
To facilitate investment analysis, tectrex will include adjacent offerings such as market and asset data, analytics as well as KPI quantification.
Asset owners Get in contact
Maximize property value
- Optimal match of real estate supply (asset owners) and demand (investors)
- Benefit from a diverse and direct global investor spectrum
Risk diversification through individual placement volume
- Individual decision by asset owners on volume placed on the platform
- Asset management still remains with asset owners
Transform illiquid properties into tradable securities
- Securitization of properties on the platform enables tradability of real estate
- Tradability at minimal marginal costs
- Joint liquidity pool with 360X
Monitoring tools and market data
- Wide range of monitoring tools for both asset owners and investors
- Provision of market data, analysis tools and KPIs to enable investors to make qualified investment decisions
Investors Get in contact
Free and transparent choice between various investment projects
- Choice of pre-vetted properties on a deal-by-deal basis
- Investors receive details about each project and the respective parameters (complete set of standardized due diligence documents)
- Comparability due to standardized investor reporting
Minimal transaction costs
- Avoidance of typical real estate transaction costs
- Lower trading fees due to use of blockchain technology
- Offering of investment opportunities according to risk profile, asset class preference, sector assessment and investment period
- Consideration of desired investment volume
- Holistic ecosystem for institutional real estate investments
- Enhanced liquidity through primary issuance followed by secondary trading
- Joint liquidity pool with 360X
Compliant regulation and security
- Regulatory compliance for institutional investors in accordance with 360X, Deutsche Börse and Commerzbank
- Fulfillment of highest IT security standards
Tectrex aims to revolutionize institutional real estate investment and trading. With tectrex, RTX 21 GmbH, founded by David Ziper, Kay Hofmann, and Johannes Lucas, and 360X AG, the new digital endeavor backed by Deutsche Börse AG and Commerzbank AG, have teamed up to drive real estate tokenization and trading, starting services primarily for institutional investors.
The company will offer a holistic ecosystem for standardized digital securitization of institutional real estate investments. Forming a joint liquidity pool with 360X, tectrex will provide adjacent offerings such market data, analysis tools and KPIs. The tectrex platform will integrate all features necessary for secure and diligent digital real estate investments within a fully compliant and regulated set up.
Kay is Co-Founder and CEO of tectrex and responsible for Strategy, Business Development (Institutional Clients), Marketing & Communications, and Transactions.
- Real Estate Investment Banking
- Debt Adivsory
- Real Estate Finance
- Managing Director, Head of Real Estate DACH, Stifel Investment Bank
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner First Capital Partners – First Capital Partners (2003), since 2015 part of ACXIT Capital Partners
Ekaterina is Co-Founder and COO/CFO at tectrex and responsible for Business Development (Operational partners), Finance, HR and Admin.
- Investment Banking / Corporate Finance
- Corporate Strategy
- Investor Relations
- Startups and Startup Financing
- Co-Founder WOMIRE GmbH
- Co-Founder What the Food GmbH
- Corporate Finance Deutsche Bank
Marcel is Co-Founder and CTO at tectrex and responsible for IT, Marketplace, and Cyber Security.
- CYBINT/ (Competitive intelligence)
- Blockchain / DLT development
- UX/UI development of digital ecosystems
- Co-Founder LunikLabs
- Co-Founder AZHOS
- Orbit Logistics head of technology - Middle East
- Lead technology analyst Europe for McAfee
- Commercial mining